Friday, May 9, 2008

InterActive

He was in the world, and the world came into being through him; yet the world did not know him. (John 1:10, NRS)

I talked with an individual that believed in a higher power but could not understand the reality of a personal relationship with God. Humanity often views God in the abstract rather than up close and personal. John wrote that humanity did not understand that the creator of the universe had joined humanity. Throughout the ages, there has been a struggle to fully comprehend that the God of the universe is not just a higher power but intimately interactive with humanity.

Christ, God with us, has provided the way to personally interact and encounter God. Christ revealed the personal presence of God that the Psalmist wrote about:
2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from far.
3 You search out my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways.
4 Even before a word is on my tongue, O LORD, you know it completely. (Psalm 139, NRS)


Be aware of the personal presence of God.
Encounter God and seek a stronger intimacy on a daily basis.
InterAct with God in your thoughts, behavior, words, and actions.

Learning with you of that God is interactive in every thought, behavior, word, and action,
Shalom,
Kerrie
(All devotions written by Kerrie Palmer ©2008 All Rights Reserved)