Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Living Beyond Your Horizons

Question to think about: Are you stuck in the mundane?

I encounter individuals that speak into my life by the way they live. These individuals are on my want-to-do-life-like-them list.
They
refuse
to be entrapped with the mundane-task-oriented-daily details . . .
determined to make a difference . . .
with attention on God.
They
want to engage with God
experiencing life to the fullest.
They
live beyond
the limitations of humanity's horizons.

Jesus said, "You're tied down to the mundane; I'm in touch with what is beyond your horizons. You live in terms of what you see and touch. I'm living on other terms. I told you that you were missing God in all this. You're at a dead end. If you won't believe I am who I say I am, you're at the dead end of sins. You're missing God in your lives." (John 8:23-24, The Message)

Live beyond your horizons.
Refuse to live in terms of what you see and touch.
Engage with God.

Learning with you to live beyond my horizons,
Kerrie
(All devotions written by Kerrie Palmer ©2009 All Rights Reserved)